Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Simple Connect!

Remember that video shoot for our Simple Connect DVD, the one that teaches older people how to use the computer? Well, our grade for it turned out to be a 95%, and I got an overall grade of A+ in the course! Isn't that crazy? I was told that an A+ was next to impossible in University. Wow, but I can't say that I learned all that much in that course. I guess all the torture of boredom and confusion paid off in the end.
But, to balance things out I did get a C+ in that Retailing Management course. You know, the one that I failed the midterm. The rest of my grades were B+'s, and an A in my thesis course (almost everyone in that class got an A).
I leave you with the rough version of our our Simple Connect DVD insert, featuring me as the old man host (George Summers). Yes, my clothes are inside out, my group thought that it made me look older=)

No comments:

Post a Comment