Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I done good!

Look at what my Thesis Professor emailed me:

Hi Steve,

I am nominating your thesis to the Ivana Guglietti-Kelly Award for
qualitative research work.

You can get back the copy I marked from Agnes. You then need to submit a
clean copy to Agnes before May 1. Please remind her at that time to
attach to your copy my cover letter and submit it to Undergraduate
Office (rm 292 BSB) before May 1.

Congratulations!

Tifrah Warner


Wow, I can't believe she did that! I've never really been nominated for anything. That's so cool, I guess I will get a good mark. Now I just have to revise it for the millionth time=) If anyone wants me to email them a copy, post me a comment and I will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Steve, that's GREAT!!! It must be frustrating to have to revise it for like the hundredth time but all great work goes through that process and more!

Yes, please send me a copy - I'd love to read it!

Unknown said...

I promise you all a copy when I return. It is interesting, and I'm glad I chose this topic. I really wanted to make it something different, and not your typical "gay couple's are not accepted by society, and that what needs to change".
I can now call my thesis "an award nominee"
;)

Post a Comment