Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Howdy Ya'll!

I found the Internet! Yes, I'm at college library, about a 30 minute walk from my grandmother's. I bet you're all jealous of me, in the fun city of Vegas eh? Well, don't be.
The trip has been very boring. My Grandmother's place is dirty and dusty. There are two dogs in the house as well, and it's really killing me with allergies. We have no car because she smashed it up before we got here, and it's in the shop getting fixed. Our daily trips consist of walking to the grocery store, and that's it. Really, it's sad. Mike is taking me out tomorrow night, so that should add some excitement to this trip. We also have dinner plans with the neighbours who are in their 90's. At least they will provide some interesting, and education conversation.
My Grandmother hates everyone but Ukrainians and Italians. She thinks the Polish are all two faced, German's and rough and rude, Philipeno's want to eat Lana (her dog), Blacks are good... as maids, and Mexicans are dirty and Banditos. She also thinks the neighbour stole her Brazilian perls, was after her husband, and wants to kill her. Oh, and she also thinks that she wants to lock her up in a mental hospital. She doesn't like another neighbours because she's Mexican, but says that she is really Italian.
I can't hold in the laughter anymore at the lunch and dinner table. It's so hilarious.
Also, her dog Lana now weights 128 pounds, and can barely walk. She is so fat and dirty it's sad.
Well, that's been my trip. I hope you're all doing well and having fun. The weather here is great though, sunny and warm.
Post comments, so that I don't feel lonely=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the weather has been kinda depressing! Wow, your grandma and my grandma should meet so that they could yell at eachother over who stold what and get their frustrations out! hahahahaha! Give the dogs a hug for me Steve . . . why don't you give them a bath and then go out for a walk with them? :) Animals are just as stimulating as humans - I should know, I have four!

Unknown said...

I'd love to take her for a walk, but she is too fat to walk that far. She needs to rest after walking about 20 meters or so... She is really overweight, I'll have to take some pics.

Post a Comment