Saturday, January 07, 2012

The war is over

It's funny how I find myself here when strong winds come blowing through life.
2 and a half years is a long time. A long long time, with many months, with many weeks, with many days, with many minutes.
I'm done. Finally. Happily. Willing to allow the great possibilities in around me again. Taking down the walls. Letting go of false and delusional hope of some fantastic memory. No more "buddy" no more "hate," no more fake "I promise". I'm leaving the battleground, it can continue without me. I was wounded, but now ready to repair. I have kept the greatness of nice deeds out because I thought it would betray a future that I clung to. No more. That future is false, and I have been too trusting, too forgiving, too understanding and too patient.
No more.
The war is over.
Buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment