Friday, August 18, 2006

School is Finished

I just wrote my last exam, meaning that school is over for me!!!!!!!! (Pending that nothing terrible happens, like I fail the course or something). The exam was hard, but I did alright because I studied a lot.
And, I also got my award money from York today. They sent me $550.00 for the thesis that I wrote. I’m very happy about that too, I can’t believe that my cheap ass school is giving me money for once!
Ya, so school is over. I wonder what this will be like.=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! You worked hard, and it paid off

Anonymous said...

About time! ;) well done...

Daren

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you Steve. You have worked really hard in school. Now we get to see more of you. :)

Sreng

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! Sorry I haven't called any of you lately, I've been working like crazy. I'm off the next few days though, and we'll need to meet up for sure. Except you Ben, because you're far away. Oh well, at least you have the sunny beaches and hot bodies.

Post a Comment