Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bad News

Hi guys.
Thanks for the support Judy and Daren.
The news from the doctors at the hospital is bad though. They discovered a blockage in his intestines, and that he has pancreatic cancer. His family doctor has been suspicious that something was wrong for a while with his digestive track. My family didn’t want to have him tested, in case they “found something,” since there’s not much they can do for him at this age. Well, “something” is there after all.
I plan on visiting him on Sunday, so hopefully he makes it until then. I spoke to his wife, my Nonna Connie, last night and told her not to worry. I hope it doesn’t hit her too hard, she’s strong though.
Thanks again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is sad to hear that your grandfather is not doing well. I will pray for him and for you Steve. Steve is there anything you need give a call.

Your Friend,
Sreng Leang

Post a Comment