Thursday, November 03, 2005

Goodbye Halloween, til next time!

OH no, the Halloween themed site is gone. Although I wish Halloween went on forever, all things must come to an end. But, whenever you want to celebrate again, go through the list of horror films I made for you, and rent one. Halloween can live on forever, if you want it to.
This was the best Halloween weekend ever. I had a blast at Kyle’s, got to go to Sreemers on Saturday (well, at least to the parking lot), and then watched The Omen with my friends on Monday night. Now I have lots of candies and chocolates to eat. Halloween is the best! The next big event for me is our work Christmas party. I hope all of you voted for the 5th! It is always one of the funniest days of the year.
Tomorrow the TA's at my school may go on strike, shutting down the school. Blast them if they do!
I’ll leave you with Pinhead’s quote, so that we never forget how cool he is:
“Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh. You can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.”
~Pinhead from Hellraiser III

No comments:

Post a Comment