Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Slip Away

"Last night I took a trip,
like I always said I would,
into your dreams.
Do you remember,
or was it just me?"
~SiSe
Welcome all to my little space, a little place where I can find refuge away from a world so busy, selfish and needy.
Who am I? I don't know. I'm the confused soul you see wondering the fields trying to find meaning in all the small instances of life.
I'm the one who then disregards all that and says that they all don't really matter. I'm the living contradiction, totally okay with saying that the question can be answered a number of ways, and that I don't know which one is the most correct.
I ponder still though.
Confused? Good, because that's okay. Things are confusing sometimes, and that's okay to admit. I'd rather confuse you than lie to you with false coherence.
At the same time, I have direction and motivation, hopes and dreams of a great future. Confusion is not the opposite of direction, just the means to the end.
I'm also in love and don't really know why, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment